Pumpkin Shake



Pumpkin Shake

A friend shared this on one of my groups and it is just too good not to share the love and goodness around. I am posting this as it was originally, with the exception of some punctuation added.

I reckon this would make an excellent Halloween breakfast meal.

Here is the recipe as given. Add what you want in the quantities you want to make this your own personal Pumpkin shake:
Photo credit - Kylle
Milk/cream or canned milk or on rare occasion ice cream.  Home canned pumpkin preferred but I will use a store can if that's want is available. Minimal sugar and then usually 'natural' or Splenda (I know big difference ). Spicing can vary but cinnamon or nutmeg is staples. Clove or all spice not to be ruled out. Blend, thick or thin as mood strikes.  Good and cold a definite advantage.

Shared by Doc Brown

What do you like to add to your shakes to make them stand up and go, “Hell Yeah”?

Comments

Popular Posts