Merry Christmas for 2015

I would like to wish all my faithful reader's a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy New Year.



May all your wishes come true and may 2016 bring peace and happiness to all.

A very special blessing goes out to all those that will be spending Christmas alone for whatever reasons. I hope that you all have friends that you can share the day with and enjoy your company.

For all my reader's that are deployed overseas, a very special thank you all for the service that you are giving for your countries. Bless you for what you do to keep us all safe and free. My wish is that you will see no conflict today and will all remain safe to return home to your loved ones.

Bless you all and thank you for your continued loyalty and support throughout this past year. We are hoping for great things to happen in 2016.

I send out also a very special blessing to all those that are homeless or suffering from poverty at this time. You are not alone as there are people out here committed to helping where they can and one day we will indeed end homelessness, poverty and the unnecessary suffering.

Bless you one and all!


Comments

Popular Posts